This book does three big things:
- Gives you fingering for the building blocks of music (listed below)
- Saves you time in the practice room by introducing you to picking piano fingerings that work.
- Makes you a more “musical” musician immediately by giving you the right kind of questions to ask yourself about the musical qualities of your playing.
Most teachers don’t teach the art of fingering or how it connects to solid piano technique and emotional expression. Take charge of your musical journey with this book.
Piano Patterns includes fingerings and explanations for:
- Major and Minor Pentascales
- Major and Minor Scales
- Chromatic Scale
- Whole Tone Scales
- Major and Minor Pentatonic Scales
- Major and Minor Blues Scales
- Triad and Seventh Block Chords
- Triad and Seventh Arpeggios
And 30+ strategies that support the 3 main goals of piano fingering: comfort (technique), consistency, and musicality (expression—it’s what we live for as musicians, right?)
138 pages of detailed, helpful content.
The Result? Less Frustration, More Freedom.